Protection of the Insured against any claims made by third parties in case when the Insured is legally liable for caused bodily injury (personal damage) or property damage of a third party arising from the events, that happened while operation of the premises and/ or in connection with business activity of the Insured.
- Small, medium and large national and international commercial and industrial companies.
Insurance indemnity is a subject to all amounts in respect of which the Insured is legally liable to pay for the damage caused to the third party as a result of:
- GENERAL CIVIL LIABILITY: operation of the premises and/or buildings, business activity including production, supply or sale of goods, performance of works, providing of services.
- PRODUCT LIABILITY: product defects, failure in providing of services, performing of works by the Insured.
- ENVIRONMENTAL LIABILITY: sudden and accidental pollution of the environmental.
- EMPLOYERS LIABILITY: claims to the Insured as to the employer made by the employees (for the aims of this coverage employees acts as a third parties).
- TENANT’S AND OWNER’S LIABILITY: losses as a result of a damage caused to the premises rented by the Insured and/or losses caused to the persons that are renting premises belongs to the Insured.
EVENT LIABILITY: losses caused as a result of or in connection to event organization or carrying out:
- film, clips, TV-show, commercial films production;
- sport event (race, content, etc.);
- corporate event (presentations, meetings, workshops, etc.);
- concerts, show;
- exhibitions, workshops, seminars participation.
- Plaintiff expenses reimbursement, in connection to the insured event.
- Reimbursement of the attorney services, while the investigation and/ or trial.